Participants in the Baby Connections program are asked to complete a survey at the end of the program.
After participating in the Baby Connections program in 2014, parents/caregivers indicated an increase in the importance placed on all learning strategies presented in the program.
Participants reported feeling the following actitivies are important for infant literacy/language development:
- copying Baby's actions/gestures (83%)
- sharing nursery rhymes (91%)
- talking with Baby about what they are doing (95%)
- Baby handling books on his/her own (90%)
- Imitating Baby's sounds (91%)
If you have participated in the Baby Connections program, we are interested in hearing more feedback about your experience with the program. We invite you to share your story by emailing email@example.com.